Junior to Senior Model Makers
(all levels of experience)
Here at Atom Ltd we have a long tradition of commercial model making for industry, incorporating Thorp Model Makers, with a history dating back to 1882 we have a highly skilled workforce of dedicated professional model makers, used to producing models to an extremely high standard working to exacting requirements and timescales, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver every time.
We are looking for more highly skilled and dedicated individuals to join our team at all levels.
- work under pressure to extremely tight deadlines which will require attention to detail and highly accurate parts manufacturing and assembly
- work well within a dynamic team and co-ordinate well with others in a multiskilled working environment
- take direction and cooperate on project tasks with other members of the team
- complete high-quality tasks quickly and efficiently
- Senior Model Makers will ideally have a Degree in Model Making and at least 5 years’ experience of industrial model making in branded and commercial product development, prototype modelling and all aspects oof architectural model construction
- Junior roles will require aptitude and keenness to learn rather than years of experience.
- CAD Literate preferably in Rhino 3D
- All types of modelmaking, casting and model construction
- Parts fabrication using CNC, SLA and other 3D printing machinery
- Precision component cutting – wood, plastic and other model making materials
- Experience of paint spraying techniques to achieve perfect finishes
Very competitive salary to match ability and experience. An opportunity of working within a highly specialised team of experience model makers on exciting, high profile and specialised projects for renowned clients worldwide
Apply with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us direct on 01344 620 001
(Direct applicants Only)