To all our valued Clients
COVID 19 NOTICE 24th June 2020
Atom has reopened with COVID-19 secure measures in place
In recently weeks, we have been reassessing our workplace to ensure a COVID-19 secure working environment for the foreseeable future.
We have been carrying out improvements to our facilities to accommodate all the new social distancing requirements necessary. Our workshops have social distancing measures and a regular cleaning regime is in place, so you can be assured that work is being carried out in a safe environment.
Many of our processes already require a high level of PPE. More have been introduced to mitigate risks when work on product production, processing, and assembly.
- 2m distancing and partitions where required
- Regular cleaning throughout the business and additional hand sanitiser has been provided
- Daily temperature checks
- Creating worker bubbles where social distancing is not always possible
- Limiting movement through the site and marking transverse routes
- Staggering working times and breaks
- Providing gloves with deliveries for clients to use when handling work
We have issued guidance to all our employees regarding our stance towards the COVID-19 outbreak.
We have been working closely with our suppliers to manage and mitigate any potential impact to our supply chain. Currently, we do not have any concerns over the supply through our supply chain.
PPE is provided for visitors and work can be viewed safely on site if required.